Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Compiling some good links...

I will be adding to the blog roll soon. I found some wonderful "Victorian" type sites, and even some new crochet sites. Well, they probably aren't "new"but they are to me!
I will also be putting up a slide show of things Victorian. Houses, dresses, many things. I have great plans for this blog!

Today is day 3 of the starter. Stir with a wooden spoon. You may also want to start thinking about to whom you will give the starter when it is ready. An old friend? A new neighbor? Someone new to your organization or group? I think I am going to give one to a neighbor, and one to an old friend of mine.

The "trunk" part of the bearghan is done. I am deciding colors as I go. So far it is Orange, Yellow, and of course black accents for the nose, etc.

My computer has been acting wackie today, so if there is a lapse in posts, you'll know why. I have the phone company working on the problem....Phone won't work at all, and the internet fades in and out.

In my next post, I want to talk about some of the wonderful designed Crochet hooks that are out there. There is a lot of buzz about some of them!

Until next time, remember to take care of YOU, and create for yourself a relaxing, enjoyable place to enjoy the things you like to do...

PS...I will also be sharing a wonderful site that helps women get their homes and lives organized! It really is great!

No comments: